Visiting with Families
The following visitor policies will help ensure you and your family's experience is a positive one:
- Families with children of all ages are welcome at the Museum.
- Strollers are welcome in the Museum, although their use may be restricted during busy times.
- Soft baby carriers may be carried on the front, but not on the back. Hard baby carriers are not permitted.
- Restrooms equipped with baby changing stations are located next to the Pound Gallery in the Education wing of the Museum.
- Family/unisex restrooms are located on the third floor of the Museum.